Everybody loves cooking on electric appliances. However, the joy that comes with cooking on a traditional propane burner overcomes every cook every once in a while.
Especially when you are having brunch in the backyard, then an outdoor propane burner really comes in handy.
In addition to that, having your own high flame burner while camping out in the open is something everybody should experience.
To make this experience more manageable for you, I am sharing the 7 best outdoor propane burners that you can easily find in the market.
Our Top Picks for This Year
1. GasOne Square Heavy – Duty Single Burner – Heavy Duty Outdoor Gas Burner
GasOne is a name that has been at the top of the list of the best appliances, and when it comes to outdoor propane burners, they take the lead here again.
The GasOne Square Heavy-Duty Single Burner is something that you need to get your hands on if you love slow cooking your food.
The best feature of this model that makes it the best outdoor propane burner is that it has a very compact and lightweight design.
The design of a propane burner is the major factor that determines its portability, and this model is highly portable. If you have a camping trip coming up, you can easily take it to the spot.
The frame of the burner has been manufactured with metal that makes it durable enough to tackle high heat for hours.
The burner is made up of cast iron, which also packs a notable amount of strength. The black paint on top finishes the sleek look of this burner.
In addition to that, this model is capable of producing up to 200,000 BTU. This model also comes with a regulator knob at the front for adjusting heat levels.
Moreover, the steel braided hose also has a regulator for adjusting the pressure.
If you are looking for some high-quality performance without spending tons of money, then the GasOne Square Heavy-Duty Single Burner is the perfect one for you.
Despite costing a low amount of money, this model puts out 200,000 BTU. The portable and lightweight make it the perfect outdoor model.
2. Blaze Grills 12,000 BTU Propane Burner – Best Propane Cooker
When it comes to propane burners, Blaze Grills know what they are doing. The high quality of their appliances is unmatched, and that is the case with the Blaze Grills 12000 BTU Propane Burner.
First of all, this model has been manufactured with stainless steel that gives it an exceptional amount of durability and strength.
Despite having large strength, this propane burner does not weigh a ton; it only weighs 28 pounds. The weight of this model makes it possible to easily carry it outdoors and take it to a camping spot.
A good feature of this model is that it comes with a cover that is also constructed from stainless steel, so it will keep your appliance safe from dust and water.
In addition to that, my personal favorite feature of this model is that it comes with double burners. So, you can use it for cooking more than one item.
The brass construction of the burners makes it possible for even distribution of the heat. The burner puts out 12000 BTU and has two knob regulators at the front for monitoring and controlling both of the burners.
The drip tray at the bottom makes cleaning the burner a piece of cake.
If you need a model that will let you cook more than one item, then you need a model with dual burners. The Blaze Grills 12000 BTU Propane Burner is exactly the kind of model that you need in your life.
It is hands down the best outdoor propane burner as it has a lightweight and portable design.
3. Bayou Classic High-Pressure Propane Burner – Outside Propane Burner
Everything about the Bayou Classic High-Pressure Propane Burner screams quality. The manufacturers have made this model exactly according to the needs of its users.
It comes with a small and compact design that can be placed in the trunk of the car easily.
Moreover, what makes this model the best outdoor propane burner is that it comes with steel construction. The steel frame makes this model highly durable, so even after multiple uses and enduring high heat, it will not get damaged.
The matte black paint coating tops off the sturdy construction. The best part is that the paint is heat resistant, so it will not chip off due to heat.
In addition to that, this model comes with a 10 PSI regulator that will help you monitor and control propane pressure.
Another great feature of this model is that it comes with a 14 inches wide cooking space, so you can put larger pots on it and cook delicious food. Lastly, this model is capable of putting out 57000 BTU.
The Bayou Classic High-Pressure Propane Burner is the perfect model for you if you need a small and lightweight burner.
This model has great BTU output, along with a PSI regulator. In addition to that, the steel construction and the heat-resistant paint make this the best outdoor propane burner.
4. GasOne B-5350 Propane Burner – Heavy-duty Outdoor Propane Stove
From the construction of this model to the design, everything about this model is top-notch. The GasOne B-5350 Propane Burner is the best model in the market for many reasons.
It has a compact and lightweight design that can easily be carried and moved from one place to another.
One of the best features of this propane burner is the output of this model. It is capable of putting out 257000 to 270,000 BTU; the highest flame output of this model is the major reason it has been labeled the best outdoor propane burner. The regulator at the front will allow users to control the heat flame.
In addition to that, this propane burner has a 16.50 inches wide cooking surface. This model also has a regulator that can be adjusted from 0 to 30 PSI.
The sturdy construction of this model makes it perfect for the outdoor cooking experience. Moreover, this model comes with a storage section at the bottom, where you can store your cooking utensils.
The nifty features of this propane burner will enhance your outdoor cooking experience tenfold. From the robust construction of this burner to its wide design, it is the perfect model for outdoor cooking.
From the BTU output of this model to the nifty control knob at the front, cooking outdoors will be very easy for you.
5. Camp Chef Explorer Two-Burner Stove
Camp Chef Explorer Two-Burner Stove is the ideal propane burner that you need in your life if you love cooking outdoors.
This model has been constructed to tackle the temperature ups and downs, meaning even at cold temperatures, this model will work perfectly well.
The best feature of this model, in my opinion, is that it comes with solid legs that can be attached and removed easily.
This makes it easier to use the burner outdoors, simply pop the legs in place and use the burner. The frame of the burner has been manufactured with alloy steel that gives it the strength to endure high heat without deteriorating.
Moreover, this model comes with two burners, which is like a cherry on top of a great deal. The two burners make it easy to cook multiple items.
Moreover, both burners are capable of putting out 30000 BTU. In addition to that; both burners have separate regulator knobs to control the flame.
Get your hands on this propane burner if you are looking for a good quality burner. This model has a dual burner, so you will get to cook more than one item.
Moreover, the dual burners can put out 30000 BTU. All of these features are packed in an alloy steel frame.
If you are planning on going camping in the vacations, getting a proper gear is mandatory, and a propane burner will be a good choice.
However, not just any model, an outdoor propane burner that has been specifically designed to tackle cooking outdoor for hours.
However, you can not just step into the market or log onto a website and buy a model. There are many things that you should consider to make sure it’s according to your needs before you buy a burner.
I am sharing all the factors that will help you find the perfect model down below.
Frame Of The Burner
The first thing that you should check in a model of propane burner is the frame, especially when you are going to be using the burner outdoors, then the sturdiness of the frame is very important.
The frame should be constructed from high-quality materials such as steel, stainless steel, or metal.
All of these materials are rich in durability and strength, which makes the frame sturdy and robust. The reason the frame is so important is that the propane burner will be used outdoors, meaning it will be transported from one place to another. Therefore, it needs to be strong enough to endure the travel and be moved around.
Now that we have discussed the frame let’s move towards the technical features of an outdoor propane burner.
The most important one on the list is the BTU output of the burner, as the higher the BTU output, the higher the heat level will be.
When you are using a propane burner outdoors, you need a high flame as the low flame will be put out easily by wind.
The BTU output varies from one model to another. Some offer 12000 BTU, while some put out 200000 BTU.
Therefore, when you are looking for a good quality outdoor propane burner and need the best performance, go for the models with the highest level of BTU output.
Dual Or Single Burner
Most models of propane burners come with a single burner, but there are a few that have dual burners. This factor depends on the usage and the preference of the user.
If the propane burner is needed for making more than one item, or boiling water in two pots, then it is best if you get yourself a model with a dual burner.
However, if you are not going to be subjecting your propane burner to such heavy use, then getting a model with a single burner should be good enough for you.
Weight Of The Burner
Trust me when I say this, the weight of a propane burner is crucial, especially if it is going to be used outdoors.
A model that weighs a ton will not only be hard to take out of the garage but putting it in the car and then taking it out and setting it at a camping spot will become a headache.
This is why it is of utmost importance that you should check the weight of a propane burner before you spend your money on it.
How do you use an outdoor propane burner?
The first step that you need to do is connect the propane burner to a propane tank. Once connected properly, then turn the knob of the tanka and adjust the propane pressure with the regulator mounted on the hose.
After that, all you need to do is just turn the knob of the burner and light it up with a lighter or a matchstick.
What is a high-pressure propane burner?
A high-pressure propane burner works at a higher pressure and delivers a flame that is hotter than a low-pressure propane burner.
The regulator of the burner allows more propane to reach the burner, which is the reason why it delivers a hotter flame.
Now that you know all about the best outdoor propane burners along with an in-depth buying guide, it is safe to say that you are ready to make a purchase.
However, I am sharing my top 3 recommendations for you if you still need a little hand.
- GasOne Square Heavy-Duty Single Burner comes with a metal frame, is portable, and puts out 200,000 BTU.
- Blaze Grills 12000 BTU Propane Burner has stainless steel construction, 12000 BTU, and comes with a cover.
- GasOne B-5350 Propane Burner has a wide cooking space, storage space, and 270000 BTU output.
Here are some other interesting models that you might like:
- HIGH HEAT OUTDOOR COOKER – Gas One’s single propane burner cooks, boils, and grills rather quickly. A great addition for those looking to power...
- STEAMER/STOCKPOT INCLUDED – Gas One’s single propane burner includes an aluminum steamer and stockpot so that you have all the materials you need...
- STEEL BRAIDED HOSE – Includes 0-5 psi adjustable regulator, heat resistant, steel-braided hose that ensures safe gas pressure and flow. An O-Ring is...
- PERFECT FOR ALL COOKING – A reliable burner for diverse cooking, Gas One’s single gas burner is a great tool for turkey frying, crab boiling,...
- STURDY BUILD AND MATERIAL – Gas One’s single burner is built with a strong constructible frame.
- 🔥【37,000 BTU Adjustable Burner】 37,000 BTU per hour high-pressure firepower output, whether it is outdoor cooking turkey, crayfish or...
- 🔥【Sturdy & Surable】The outdoor stove is made of high-quality stainless steel. Compact structure makes it durable and sturdy when used...
- 🔥【Portable Gas Stove】Small size makes it easy to use and transport. It is an excellent choice for your tailgating, camping, fishing and...
- 🔥【Safe & Reliable】The durable 47-inch stainless steel braided hose and metal joint make the connection between the propane burner and...
- 🔥【Suitable for Different Cooker】High-quality stainless steel frame and round base design, very reliable for outdoor use. High load-bearing...
- PROPANE DOUBLE BURNER FOR OUTDOOR COOKING - Equipped with two burner heads, Gas One’s Double Burner provides extreme heat for various different...
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION STOVE - Built sturdy and designed to last, the B-4545 demonstrates the needed combination of power and control. Along with its...
- ADJUSTABLE 0-5 PSI REGULATOR WITH STEEL BRAIDED HOSE - Long lasting and reliably durable, the B-4545 comes with an adjustable high pressure 0-5 PSI...
- INDVIDUAL HEAT DIAL PER BURNER - The portable burner is supplied with two individual heat dials to control each specific flame. From simmering meat to...
- HIGH QUALITY REGULATOR - The Double Burner regulator ensures a safe cooking experience by monitoring the propane gas flow and disallowing further...
- Set Content: Including 30 Qt. Pot, 10 Qt. Pot, Lid, Perforated Fryer Steamer Basket, Temperature Thermometer, Perforated Turkey Rack, Lifting Hook,...
- Combo Design: 30 Qt. Turkey Fryer: use the basket to deep-fry or steam turkey and seafood, remove the basket to boil soups, stews and jambalaya. 10...
- High Output: 50,000 BTU cast iron burner guarantees the great power for frying a heavy turkey or a basket full-filled with fish. And the adjustable...
- Fully Equipped: Marinade injector that adds the different flavor is hassle-free for turkey preparation. Instant read long probe thermometer helps...
- Solid Foundation: This set features a square, all-welded and durable steel stand with four triangle legs for firmly securing footing and preventing...
- Includes 3 ft. hose and regulator
- Includes detachable steel legs and 3-sided wind screen
- Compatible with most 14 in. Camp Chef accessories
- Two 30,000 BTUs/Hr. cast-aluminum burners
- Appliance-style temperature controls
- 🔥STURDY & DURABLE: The ourdoor stove adopts all-welded stainless steel frame technology and is made of high-quality stainless steel. It is...
- 🔥ADJUSTABLE BURNER 200,000 BTU/h: 200,000 BTU per hour firepower output, improve cooking efficiency. 0-20PSI fire power regulator, can meet...
- 🔥RELIABLE SAFETY: The durable 47-inch stainless steel hose and metal connector make the connection between the paopane stove and the propane tank...
- 🔥HEAVY-DUTY: 10” Large heavy duty cast burner, equipped with stainless steel welded four-leg base, this outdoor propane burner is reliable...
- 🔥PORTABLE DESIGN: Easy to transport without disassembly design, so that the portable outdoor propane burner can be used for camping or backyard...