Are you interested in designing a high-quality customer experience? React provides a screen display of things visible on web pages. It allows easily designing interfaces, dividing each page into small components, fragments. It’s extremely handy for building web applications and does not require a huge entry threshold.
The Facebook team thought it might be useful to apply that tool to create massively cross-platform digital cellular applications, so in 2015, the React Native app went public. Learn more about cross-platform applications on Koombea.
Building software utilizing mother languages, like Objective-C, C # Java, is time-consuming. But it is enormously expensive to employ specialists in these languages. Well, what to choose in such circumstances? You might consider React Native app for developing a novel digital platform for your own enterprise.
Why do Many People Select this Particular Tool?
This framework has lower performance than native solutions, and its implementation for sophisticated, non-standard programs is undesirable — you should not make games, ideographs, photos, sound, or augmented reality products. But in the business solutions’ area, React Native App is undoubtedly a perfect choice — the productivity is insignificantly different from native versions in this case, while the platform capabilities are sufficient for implementing the necessary functionality.
So why has RN become so popular?
- It’s possible to write an application for both platforms quickly. Less cost is better for business.
- It’s employed by giants like Facebook, Skype, Instagram, Bloomberg, Tesla, Baidu, etc.
- Large native, non-native components’ library.
- Current system components (e.g., UIImage/ImageView) are involved in rendering elements, so the UI performance is better than using web view.
- For debugging, a browser is available; there’s hot loading to observe modifications quickly. No configuration is required to reconfigure the product when amending the code.
- It is simple to write your own custom library for RN exploiting source system functionality.
To summarize, this is a strong multi-platform digital software development instrument enabling you to build attachments extremely quickly.
React Native App Benefits
This framework helps save customers money, reducing the key Time-to-Market indicator for business — that is, getting to market faster with a finished product. You may immediately produce a platform for iOS and Android, and other operating systems. Such a development is becoming an increasingly popular practice in the mobile supplement industry.
Not surprisingly, because React Native app has a whole spectrum of advantages:
- Outstanding performance. It’s an actual cell application; it’s not an HTML5, either a hybrid or web platform. To maximize efficiency, some functionalities are generated internally with your own code, others with this framework.
- Rapid software engineering. React Native app provides elements for writing text, using images, typing, scrolling tables, a progress bar, clipboard, links, animations, etc. Such items significantly accelerate processing, plus the function “Hot Reload” also cuts a considerable time since it allows users to restart the program without having to re-compile the entire code again.
- Libraries like Redux (to handle your software’s state) and Awesome React Native (a list of constituents and demos) also help you finish work faster.
- Cross-platform programming. Generate code once and apply it everywhere. It saves time, money.
- The turnaround time for preparing supplements is much shorter. Development on React Native app takes place in modular mode. The platform is actually assembled from “bricks.” Individual modules are adapted and integrated with each other. Experienced developers can prepare such attachments in the shortest duration. Reduced time costs decrease the customer’s application cost, which is essential when it comes to MVPs.
- Good compatibility with native components. You can add native components to software developed on React Native if, for example, you demand higher performance. And you can utilize framework components in native apps to, for instance, attach certain features to both platforms at once (as in Instagram).
How to Develop React Native App
There are two ways — self-development and employing professional organizations services. Self-acting building requires, of course, professional programming skills to solve such problems as scaling to different files, components, early detection of common errors, CSS, JS changes reflection during development, using third-party libraries from NPM, code optimization for production.
So if you are not a programmer, it is reasonable to give this job to professionals. For example, React Native app development services are offered by purrweb.com. The stages of creating such an attachment are usually as follows:
- Designing includes not only web development but also attention to market analysis, planning. Due to a detailed interface design study, the product acquires usability indicators, corresponds to target audience features.
- Business analysis. Identifying what goals the client would like to achieve. Competitiveness evaluation, niche monitoring, detailed target audience portrait study.
- UI/UX. Building an interface, sections prototypes according to Apple and Google recommendations, taking into account consumer behavior specifics.
- Development. Functionality implementation, testing, and performance evaluation.
- Launch, placement on Google Play, AppStore.
The main proof that React Native really compares favorably to other mobile development tools is the list of companies that already successfully implement programs developed using it: Facebook, Instagram, Walmart, etc.