Mapped: The Most Privileged People in the World
The word “lucky” is always associated with the right place and the right time. However, both of the circumstances depend upon certain events. Whether you believe it or not, a pinch of good fortune on your side can make all your hard work pay off. And also you can accomplish all of your goals.
Methodology: The Most Privileged People in the World
For the research conducted by ABCD agency that was completed on July 21 there were four fields of investigation which are evaluated here in the study. They are-
- Career opportunities
- Freedom and life satisfaction
- Safety and health
The most popular reason people choose to move abroad is often because of work. They may need to relocate to an office in a new country or they are simply looking for better job prospects. Switzerland is very attractive if you are looking to get ahead in the job market, as their salaries can be double and even triple the salaries in other European countries in similar job roles. Those who are living in Geneva and Zurich are thought to have the average highest incomes in the world, mostly within finance, banking and insurance.
Higher standard of living: Swiss cities, houses and food are all top quality. Crime is very low, so you’d feel pretty safe roaming around in the middle of night all alone.
Life satisfaction- It includes gender equality, human rights, general life satisfaction and passport strength. In this area, Switzerland achieves an overall score of 97.96 which is really noteworthy.
Better work life balance: in Switzerland the people live with 8 to 5 culture, and people don’t work on evenings or weekends. This applies not only to office going folks, but also to general stores / shopping malls etc. Minus the bars, the entire city of Zurich closes at 7pm on weekdays, and opens only until 4pm on Saturday.
Great healthcare: Swiss healthcare system, offers free care to all citizens, anytime, no matter what. This socialized medical system greatly improves the overall Swiss quality of life and brings down Switzerland’s statistics.
In Switzerland life expectancy is very high, for men it’s 79 years and for women it’s 84 years, this is showing that they have a great healthcare system. Health insurance is compulsory if you are moving to Switzerland, and with the health insurance you can expect a high level of care with excellent standards, and short waiting times.
Finance and Economy- It includes disposable Income of households, median wealth of adults, number of USD dollars millionaires. In this area, Switzerland achieves an overall score of 100 out of 100 which is unbelievable.
It has a very stable economy and according to a survey, with an estimated population of 9 million people, it has a GDP per capita of around 73.11K dollars.
Top Scorer countries people in the world
If we are talking about the luckiest people in the world, the people of Switzerland stand on the top with an overall score of 100 out of 100. Everyone knows Switzerland as the land of chocolate, lots of banks, lots of snow, beautiful mountains. But do you know these other intriguing facts about the country? Most people don’t realize what a wonderful country Switzerland is, and what amazing benefits there are for citizens of this small and amazing country.
- Switzerland – Switzerland achieved the first position in the rankings as the luckiest people in the world. The pandemic has affected the whole world including Switzerland. Despite this, it moved fast and extensively, and it managed the situation better than most other
Switzerland tops the list with a score of 100. This country got an amazing score in every aspect, as in career opportunities with 87.26, life satisfaction and liberty with 97.96, safety and health with 96.31, and in finance 100.
- Iceland – Iceland is consistently rated as one of the best places in the world to live by a wide range of organizations. More than 10 years in a row, the World Economic Forum and the Institute for Economics and Peace have named Iceland the greatest country in the world for gender equality.
Iceland lands on the 2nd position for the luckiest people in the world. If we are talking about the score, they achieve great numbers in all aspects. The overall result was 91.49 points out of 100.. In career opportunities Iceland achieved 93.81, liberty and life satisfaction 94.17, safety and health with 91.33, and in finance 72.49.
- Norway- Norway stands at the 3rd position on our list of luckiest countries in the world. This country has achieved an amazing position in the list with constant growth. If we are talking about the score, it holds a score of 100 in liberty and life satisfaction, and in the career opportunity, again it holds a score of 100, in safety and health 97.34, and in finance 47.11, the overall score is 89.39.
- Luxembourg- Luxembourg provides a lot of facilities to its citizens and aims to be a privileged nation. Even though citizens in the top-ranking nations had higher levels of satisfaction.
It holds 4th position in the list, when we talk about career opportunity, it holds a score of 90.84, in liberty & life satisfaction, it holds a score of 98.18, in safety and health 87.03, in finance 68.13, the overall score is 89.31 out of 100.
- Denmark– Denmark with an increase in job opportunities has earned an impressive This Nordic nation is listed at the number 5 as one of the world’s luckiest countries. As for the scores, it holds 96.57 in career opportunity, 99.85 in Liberty & Life Satisfaction, 88.35 in safety and health, 44.04 in finance, and the overall score is 84.91
So the people who live in the above countries are the luckiest people in the world. It is not an easy task as it takes a lot of effort from their governments and the ultimate support from the citizens.