An increasing number of dentists are starting to recommend using electric toothbrushes instead of the traditional ones.
This is because recent research shows that they are much more effective in removing the bacteria and accessing those small hidden corners in your mouth.
We all want that beautiful Hollywood smile, and it seems that using an electric toothbrush is the fastest way to get it.
The type of toothbrush you use could seem insignificant to you, but in reality, it’s the most crucial tool in keeping your mouth fresh and your teeth healthy.
This is why we compiled a list of the best electric toothbrushes in 2022, and they all cost less than a hundred dollars.
So without further ado, let’s get to it!
Our Top Picks for Best Electric Toothbrushes Under $100
1. Burst Sonic Toothbrush
This electrical toothbrush may be a bit more pricey, but it’s sure to deliver the best results possible.
It costs 70$ and getting some new brush heads will cost you about 7$. You do have an option to subscribe to get new brush heads for only six dollars every 90 days, though.
You get a lifetime guaranty if you get subscribed, but even if you don’t you still get two years which is great.
It charges very quickly and has great battery life. You can even plug it into your computer.
It’s very comfortable in your hand and gentle in your mouth and doesn’t produce much noise either.
2. Oral-B White Pro 1000
Now, you probably know that Oral-B products are very pricey, so if you’re looking for the cheapest option possible, then this is not a product for you.
Still, you can buy it on Amazon for only about 50 dollars, which is a very reasonable price. Investing in a good toothbrush can save you many dental expenses in the long run.
A great feature this toothbrush offers is its 30-second timer that notifies you to change spots. It also has a handy sensor that lets you know if you’re applying too much pressure on your teeth.
This is very important as brushing too hard can damage your teeth and gums pretty badly. The only downside to this brush is that it has only one power setting.
Considering it’s one of the cheapest Oral B products, it’s no wonder it lacks some features their other electrical brushes have.
Still, it does the job perfectly and is generally a high-quality toothbrush.
You can get a two year supply of brush heads for around 15$. Otherwise, they cost about 6 dollars each.
3. Philips Sonicare Essence 5600
This toothbrush costs around 60 dollars, and it’s probably one of the best on the market. It comes with a two-year warranty, but it doesn’t come with replacement brush heads.
Unfortunately, those can be pretty expensive.
Still, it does have some great features to keep your teeth and gums as healthy as possible. It has a timer that makes it shut down automatically after 3 minutes of use.
This is to make sure you’re not brushing for too long or for too short, but just the right amount of time.
It also is programmed to slightly raise the power after a certain number of uses, so your mouth gets comfortable with the new toothbrush. In this way, you can avoid painful and bloody gums.
4. Techege Electric Rechargeable iBrush
This toothbrush offers the best possible results for a reasonable price of about 30 dollars. You can get it at Wallmart and Amazon. It comes with UV lights that help eradicate the bacteria and keep the brush clean.
It has 5 different power settings, which means you can adjust it to fit your needs. Like most electrical toothbrushes it comes with a 2-minute timer so you know just when to stop brushing.
The biggest downside is that it doesn’t come with any warranty whatsoever.
It does come with some brush head replacements, and buying new ones isn’t expensive at all. It has a modern look and it’s completely waterproof.
5. SHAOJIER Electric Toothbrush Clean
Shaojier electric toothbrushes have a very beautiful design, and you can buy them for less than 50$.
These have a handy 2minute timer, with 30-second intervals in between, so you know when to change spots while brushing. They come in different colors and they include a long-lasting battery.
Also, they have three different power settings, so if you have sensitive gums you can adjust it to make it less aggressive. Still, its highest setting is less powerful than of the other toothbrushes on this list.
It does come with a two-year warranty, and replacement brush heads are pretty cheap. It’s also pretty convenient when traveling since its charging station is pretty small and it won’t take up much space in your bag.
6. PRO SYS VarioSonic Toothbrush
These toothbrushes are probably the most pricey ones featured on this list. They cost around 80$, and replacing their brush heads can be pretty expensive.
We’ve found you can get the replacement brush heads for about 20-30$, which is pretty high of a price. Still, investing in this toothbrush may be the best decision you made for your teeth.
It comes with 5 different brush head types and 5 different power settings. This means there are now 25 ways to brush your teeth, and one of those is very likely to be perfect for you.
It comes with a one year warranty, and its battery is super durable. You could use this toothbrush for up to one month without needing to recharge it at all.
Investing in a quality electric toothbrush is one of the best ways to get that perfect smile you always wanted. In this article, we covered some of the best ones on the market, but there are many more of those that are worth trying out.
The best way to find the right one for you is to seek advice from professionals like Woden Dental Centre for example.
A dentistry professional can easily determine what kind of toothbrush is the best for you and your teeth. Some people have dental issues that an overly powerful electric toothbrush can easily make even worse.
This is why it’s crucial to ask for advice and find the right toothbrush and the right power setting for your specific needs.
Here are some other interesting models that you might like:
- WHITEN TEETH IN ONE WEEK with Spinbrush PRO WHITEN battery powered toothbrush, designed with a rotating whitening cup and whitening bristles
- DUAL ACTION BRUSH HEAD features oscillating circle (spinner) and sliding plate (scrubber), moving up to 3,900 sweeps per minute
- SOFT SWITCH power buttons are easier to turn on/off and help prevent water from leaking inside the brush
- COLOR WEAR BRISTLES fade with use and help remind you to replace your brush head every 3 months
- Formerly known as ARM & HAMMER Spinbrush ProWhite
- Removes up to 7x more plaque vs. a manual toothbrush
- Pressure sensor protects teeth and gums from excess brushing pressure
- Always know when to replace your brush head for an effective clean with BrushSync replacement reminder
- Quadpacer and Smart timer helps ensure dental professional recommended 2 minute brushing time and encourages brushing in each quadrant of the mouth
- Batter charge indicator light let's you know when to recharge; 2 week battery life (After first use, charge for at least 24hours.)
- Ultra Portable, Ultra Sleek and Ultra Powerful – Introducing AquaSonic Pulse. Pulse features an ultra-powerful 33,000 vibration per minute sonic...
- Our Most Powerful Whitening Toothbrush Ever – Pulse features 100% natural activated charcoal whitening bristles – another industry first for...
- Healthier Gums & Fresher breath, Too – Activated Charcoal is also a powerful absorbent of impurities and toxins. Think of it like a Bio-Active...
- We’re Changing Oral Care – Pulse packs in all the latest greatest tech including a powerful motor, leading edge battery technology (leave your...
- What’s Included – 1 Pulse Smart Toothbrush, 1 Charging Cable, 2 Activated Charcoal Brush Heads, 1 User Manual.
- Kingeroes C2PRO electric toothbrush. It adopts the latest sonic vibration technology. The metal shaft generates the vibration force. The vibration...
- 【CONTACT kingheroes】Login your amazon account > choose "Your orders" > find the order ID > click "Contact seller".Kingeroes will provide you with...
- Modes: It supports 4 different modes, clean, whiten, soft, and super. You can choose different modes according to your preference. Each mode vibrates...
- Battery life of C2PRO. It can work for 56 days after being fully charged. It supports quick charging, so you don't need to charge it frequently....
- Replacement of brush head: 8 brush heads are included in the set, so you don't need to repurchase the head frequently. Please note: Confirm if the...
- The Colgate Advanced Floss Tip** power toothbrush brushes your teeth easily with only a press of a button
- The floss-tip**, soft bristles gently reach 4X* deeper below the gumline.
- A cheek, mouth and gum cleaner comfortably removes bad breath bacteria.
- 1 AAA battery is included with this single pack designed with sonic vibrations toothbrush.
- Enjoy a whole mouth clean with every brush from this battery powered toothbrush.
- Includes rechargeable handle, charger and one FlossAction brush head
- MicroPulse Bristles clean deep between teeth for outstanding plaque removal versus a manual toothbrush* *does not replace flossing
- Round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean
- 2 minute timer signals after two minutes to help you brush for the recommended brushing time
- Compatible with Oral-B brush heads for every oral care need: CrossAction, FlossAction, Precision Clean, 3D White, Sensitive Gum Care, Deep Sweep, Dual...
- Gentle and effective care made easy with sonic technology that removes up to 7x more plaque vs. a manual toothbrush
- Protect your teeth and gums with a pressure sensor that gently pulses to alert you when you're brushing too hard
- Always know when to replace your brush head for an effective clean with the brush head replacement reminder
- 2 minute timer with QuadPacer helps ensure Dental Professional recommended brushing time and a consistent clean throughout your mouth
- Long lasting 14 day battery life. Battery indicator light lets you know when to recharge. Voltage: 110-220 V. Speed-Up to 62000 brush movement/min