How Can You Tell If A Turkish Towel Is Real Or Fake
Turkish towels are popular because they are the first towels made. Well, everything about them is unique and impressive. As the demand for Turkish towels is already high, some companies make fake ones. In such a situation, you can do only one thing. You can learn how to identify a real Turkish towel in simple steps. We will provide you with some information regarding the same. So, keep reading this article till the end.
People prefer Turkish towels for a lot of reasons. The fabric, design, quality, and more are pretty excellent. But you will get all this if you have an authentic one. There are various types of Turkish towels and you can select them according to your preferences and requirements. You need to make sure that you have researched well enough to get the right product.
Nowadays, it has become convenient for people to purchase Turkish towels online. You will find various websites and platforms that provide them at affordable rates. You can visit rivieratowel.com to get the best quality and authentic Turkish towels. The best thing about this website is that you can explore various options without any effort.
Let’s now discuss the ways to identify a real Turkish towel. So, you can make your decision carefully.
What Are The Ways To Find A Real Turkish Towel?
If you are in a dilemma about whether the product is real or not, you must learn some ways to identify the same. Some people think it is a challenging task. But in reality, it is not. You can quickly learn about the quality of the product if you focus on certain points carefully. They are as follows-
- Check the label on the product: The first thing you need to do is check the label. Every authentic Turkish towel will have it, no matter what. It is one of the easiest ways to figure out if the item is real or not.
Now, the label can be of different types. You should know that a label should say “Made in Turkey”. Apart from that, it might also contain a label saying “100% cotton”. You need to check these things before proceeding to buy them from a particular website. As mentioned earlier, many fake items are present in the market. You should first recognize the authentic products and compare them according to the labels. Also, don’t forget to make mistakes when checking the same.
- Price: Another thing that can help you identify an authentic Turkish towel is the price. The price of real items will always be higher than the fake ones. People often get cheap alternatives and later regret their decision. You should not make such a mistake if you want a good quality item.
The best method to identify a fake item is by comparing it with the price of other ones. Different websites might have different prices. But it doesn’t mean that the real ones are also cheap. You must research the best products and compare their prices accordingly. Then you will know the actual difference without any further effort.
- Cotton should be Aegean: One of the most significant things about Turkish towels is that they contain Aegean cotton. This one is different from the usual one in a variety of ways. This cotton is produced in the Aegean region and is of high quality. The experience you will get after using the same will be impressive.
One thing that everyone must know about this type of cotton is that its fibers are sturdy and durable. They provide excellent power to absorb water. That is why you should always select this one. You can find out whether the cotton is Aegean or not by reading the description of the product. Every website contains a description. So, you should not forget to read the same.
- Read the reviews: Customer reviews will provide you with the best insight into the quality of the product. A high-quality one will always have positive feedback. Now, you can find many websites where you will get real reviews from customers. You should read the reviews in detail to know whether it is a real Turkish towel or not.
Reading customer reviews is the most convenient method that should be included in the research part. You have to make sure you are using a reliable website for reading them. Some websites have fake ones and you should be aware of this.
- Organic cotton is present: Some Turkish towels also contain organic cotton. So, if you see this type of cotton in the description of the product, you can conclude it is an authentic one. Organic cotton is popular for preventing various skin reactions that a towel can create. As it is organic, there will be no harsh chemicals in the item. If you have sensitive skin, you must go for this one because it won’t create any problems.
You won’t find the option to get organic cotton cloth in many towels. That is why Turkish ones are always trendy in the market. If you are not sure about the experience, you can buy one. It is a one-time investment as the product is durable.
- Check the quality of finishing: You might already know the difference between cheap cloth and expensive ones. The same thing goes for towels. If you want to know whether the quality is poor or nice, you can check how it looks. You should look at the edges of the product to figure out various things.
The finishing of the product should be good enough. Otherwise, it won’t work for a long time. The better the finish, the more durable it will be. So, you can try a product and in a few days, you will know if it is an excellent one or not.
The Bottom Line
We hope now you can quickly identify whether a particular towel is an authentic Turkish product or not. All the above things are necessary to consider before deciding to buy an item. Also, don’t forget to pick the right websites to shop at.