Hats can be surprisingly challenging even for the most fashionable people. Although accessories like watches and shoes offer several acceptable options, a mere haath can fashionably top off any given outfit. There are many types of hats to choose from. In fact, you’ll be spoilt for choices. The key is to understand which hat goes well with each of your outfits. In this post, we’ve discussed everything briefly that one needs to know about leather hats to pick the right one.
Why are hats popular?
- Symbol of confidence: Wearing a hat adds a dash of charisma. It adds more personality to your outfit. Using leather hats is like a shout-out to the world that you don’t shy away from making your own bold choices, which makes you look confident.
- A perfect finish for any outfit: Regardless of what you are wearing, sandals and blouse or an elegant suit, adding a matching hat to it gives you a refined look. Break the conventional codes and go with any style of hat you prefer.
- Handy: Bad hair day? You don’t have to rush into a shower or decide to stay back home due to bad hair. Instead, put on a leather hat and stride with confidence. If you want less attention directed towards your hair, then wear sunglasses for a chic look. This will take people’s attention off your hair. You can also use it to cover up a bad haircut.
- Functional: Be it harsh sun rays or slow drizzles, hats are functional.
Hats are made of many different types of materials such as polyester, cotton, nylon, linen, wool, leather, etc. Among these leather stands out in terms of classiness and durability. Other fabrics get worn out in a short period. If you are interested in purchasing some of the best quality, stylish leather hats, then visit leather-hats.com.
What’s the fuss about leather hats?
Real leather has been in use for centuries and is popular for its versatility and strength.
Its attractive appearance is the reason leather has made its way into clothing, car upholstery, furniture, and other accessories, etc. It is superior to other fabrics due to its:
- Toughness: Leather fibers are intertwined very closely when compared to the other fabrics. Hence it is more resistant to wear and tear, bending, and stretching. It can also easily withstand extremely high and low temperatures.
- Flexibility: Its durability doesn’t affect the smooth flexible nature. When you continue using it, it gradually becomes softer and more flexible whilst retaining its original shape.
- Breathable: You don’t have to worry about sweat with leather. Leather is a breathable fabric when compared to other fabrics. Due to its ability to absorb and expel moisture, it is a popular choice for manufacturing hats and footwear.
- Style: Leather is all about style.
- Natural: Leather hats are all-natural and are smooth on the skin, unlike many synthetic fabrics that tend to be rough and itchy.
- Environment-friendly: Though leather is made from the skin of animals slaughtered for food, there are no chemical processes involved in tanning it. Some leather brands go through minimal chemical treatments. The fabric is also bio-degradable.
- Age’s fine like wine: Just like wine, the texture of leather looks even better after it has been used for a while. The leather fades after being used for months or years, which only adds to its charm. Naturally faded leather looks as attractive as brand new ones or more.
- Easy maintenance: The leather is easy to clean. You don’t have to drop it at the dry cleaners after an outdoor trip. Wash it with mild soap and warm water. If there are stains, add dish soap to a washcloth dipped in warm water, and blot the area with the cloth until the stain disappears.
- Best value for money: Leather caps are costlier than other fabrics but are worth every penny due to their distinctive features. You don’t have to deal with tears on the seams of the cap as in with other fibers.
Perks of using leather hats:
Leather hats are comfortable and stylish to wear. There are cowboy designs, baseball fashion hats, uber-stylish fur beanie hat, beret cap, fisherman sailor cap, western-style hat, hats with earmuffs, etc. You can opt for mesh designs if you are more of the outdoorsy type. The small holes in the cap’s design offer many advantages when indulging in outdoor activities.
The leather hats are useful to beat humid temperatures and strong winds. They offer protection from the sun. The bush model casts a shadow on the wearer’s face and thus preventing facial burns. As leather is a breathable material, you are less likely to feel warm or sweat. You won’t feel compelled to remove your hat from time to time to get a breath of fresh air.
The leather hat also doesn’t retain sweat stains and would always look brand new. They are great even while you are indulging in water activities with family and friends. They are lightweight and hence stay afloat if accidentally get toppled.
Leather ones with mesh wouldn’t get soaked too easily, which saves you from the trouble of waiting for it to dry before placing it on your head again. If you are going to be wearing other gear like earplugs, you need a more adjustable solution. The adjustable snapback lets you adjust the size as per your needs.
Purchase from a reputable seller:
There are several leather look-alikes in the market which aren’t durable. Before going ahead with the purchase ensure that the manufacturer uses genuine leather. Make sure that you choose a neutral color that goes well with all outfits. Purchase from a reputable seller who has good online reviews, so that you don’t end up regretting it later.