Are you thinking about getting a loan? Well, make sure that you understand all of your options before you begin the process since it can be time-consuming, as well as demanding. Know that different lenders have unique rules that can vary. However, some rules are quite similar, and they apply to most employed or unemployed individuals. Keep on reading and understand all of your options!
Top 3 most-important facts
1. Let’s talk about borrowing power?
An opportunity to borrow will depend on loads of different things, such as your savings and existing debt. Your bank will need to see how much you have of your available income. You will need to let them see your monthly payment options as well. Only if it is not as damaging to you and your finances, you will be given a green light to proceed further. You shouldn’t be someone who spends your savings recklessly, and you should stay away from casinos. This might decrease your chances of getting a loan.
2. What about the loan and value ratio?
If you apply for a home loan, for instance, lenders will borrow a certain part of your chosen property. They will do the measure to assess the risks. They are allowed to take 80% of the property. Banks will have their own assessors sent out to do the process, and some lenders might let you borrow up to 80% of the value. This will vary and it can be different from one bank to the other.
3. What is your credit like
Your credit rating will tell a lot about you. Your chosen lender will be able to tell how risky you are as a borrower, and if you are a trustworthy person, to begin with. Are you a responsible adult? Credit card providers will look into your history, as well as any current or new debt. Make sure that this is under control before you begin your loan journey since it can make you make or break your deal.
So, how does your monthly income affect your application?
Your salary is vital in this process. The more consistent and steady your income is, the higher the chances are that you’re about to get the loan. Aside from that, your bank might want to discuss your commission, salaries, as well as stipends. The end annual income will be taken into consideration, and your lenders will discuss your annual salary with you, as well as any bonuses and extras that you’re given by the end of the year.
Why is job stability super important?
It is not really about your salary and your paycheck, but it is about your stability and how safe or reliable you are. Insane monthly salary is awesome for everyone, but if you can’t prove it and back it up with a contract, your chances of getting a loan are quite thin. So, what is your employment status like, and when does your contract expire? Are you planning on renewing it with your employer? Discuss the options with them before you apply!
What does a bank have to say about your employment status?
How long have you worked for your company, or for how long have you been working in your current job position? The longer you have been there, the higher the chances of seeing you as a potential client by your bank, or your loaner.
Different employment types can make a difference in your loan application
This might be an obvious one and the most crucial factor when it comes to getting a loan, which is why you should understand your possibilities when it comes to your job. Here are your options:
- Contract workers – are you a company contractor, subcontractor, or freelancer? This is very important to your loaner since every project is handled differently, and it has a unique timestamp on its own. Every contract and every deal is unique in its own way, and your loaner will approach it accordingly.
- Casual employees- these are usually jobs in the med-area, as well as in some elementary schools. However, they are easily replaceable, which doesn’t make them as reliable nor a great candidate for a loan.
- Probationary worker- this means that you can’t apply for a loan, in most cases and states. You will need to get a full-time deal before you consider this possibility.
- Part-time worker- might not get a loan either. However, were you able to hold long-term positions beforehand and before this contract? At least one year before applying to get a loan? Make sure to show your updated tax returns and evidence that will verify that you’re a good candidate for a loan.
- Agency workers – are found through a proper agency. You are hired through an agency, which means that they have a huge role when it comes to your loan. It is hard to get all the needed documents in your case, which means that the process might appear slower for you than the rest. However, it is not a lost cause.
- Self-employed – this contract is unique, and the person behind it should have the same job-position for 2 years before applying for a loan. Lenders will look at your tax returns before they make their final decision. Self-employed workers that work in the industry sector might be valued differently and are viewed as riskier choices for loaners.
Need a practical and quick solution?
In need of a quick solution? Little-Loans is an amazing site that is all about simple and safe lending! They will loan you the needed amount, and all you have to do is fill out their online form. Are you self-employed, full-time, part-time worker, or do you fall under the ”other” category? They will check your eligibility and will help you with your future goals and investments, so give them a click! Give it a couple of days, and they will get back to you. You will enjoy their site, easy navigation, as well as different options that you can browse through.