Is it time to replace the old kitchen with a new one? You have been using the kitchen you have had for years, and it already shows that its purpose has been worn out, the doors of the hanging elements are already starting to crackle, the counter is scratched and damaged, the cooking appliances have started to fail. It is time to change it, it is time to bring freshness and replace the old look with a new and modern one.
If it takes up more space you will need to find a master who will tailor your new kitchen because the kitchens you see on the flyers are quite intended for smaller rooms, smaller residential buildings and they are made to be functional for the basic needs of those who live there.
But no worries, today we will help you with some tips on how to design and install a new kitchen.
- For a moment just stop and look at the look of the kitchen you have now. See the layout of the elements. Is there anything you do not like about it? What would you like to change in the new project? You need to start here. Surely there are parts of the kitchen that you have never used in the last few years. For example, the cabinet that stands empty next to the refrigerator. Let’s say that instead of this cabinet you needed a place where you would store the wines. Either you do not like the layout of the elements that are hung on the wall, or the stove is placed in the wrong place and the like. Write down all these objections that you have in the current kitchen on a piece of paper or memorize them, so that you have a picture of how you do not want the layout of the next kitchen to be.
- The next step is to make a list of things you want to be done in the new kitchen. As an example, we mentioned the small wine cabinet above, but it does not have to be that. For example, you want to have a special element with sliding shelves where you can place the coffee machine, coffee cups, and all the other items needed to make coffee. Surely this device has been on your counter so far and has taken up too much space. Or you want to have a kitchen shank with high chairs where you will drink coffee in the morning and check your e-mails and get ready for the upcoming working day. Do you want to have a new mini bar where you will prepare cocktails and drinks for your friends and the like? Do you want a bigger oven or stove, because the ones you have now are too small and are not enough for you to prepare meals?
- It’s your turn to choose the style and material from which you want the kitchen to be made. When it comes to kitchen style, our suggestion is to change the current traditional style with a more modern one with clean lines and sophisticated colors. The new look of the kitchen should be unique and special. It may be based on some examples that you will see online, but the look will be unique because you will design the layout, colors, elements according to your taste. For example, black and white variants are back in fashion, but you can also choose another color that suits you. Get inspired by searching catalogs online. Or you can look at pictures on social networks such as Pinterest which is one of the best websites where you can get ideas. There you will find thousands of results for kitchen designs. Maybe what you are looking for is right there.
- Once you have imagined the look and design of the kitchen, all you have to do is find an expert who will make this concept a reality. It should be a person who has enough experience with making custom kitchens. A person who will know exactly how to perform what you have imagined and will give you advice on whether your idea is feasible or not, to advise you on the choice you make and give you additional tips to improve the look of the kitchen. We suggest you contact home-design.schmidt as they are true professionals in what they do. Make an appointment, present your idea and they will be able to create a 3D drawing according to your idea. Feel free to download the catalog on their website, which shows all their creations so far. In this catalog, you may find something else that you want to implement in your space. There is no need to worry about their experience because it is about 60 years of work and thousands of satisfied customers. Feel free to contact them, as you will not regret working with them.
- Follow the work of the masters. This is the final stage of realizing the idea you have for the kitchen area. You will have a unique opportunity to follow the process from removing the old elements, to constructing your idea into reality. You will witness the transformation of a unique and special design that you have created yourself. When the whole renovation process is over, all you have to do is reward yourself for what you see in front of you, and envy the beauty of the kitchen in which you will spend time happily cooking your family’s favorite dishes.
Replacing an old kitchen with a new one can be a long process and can cost you a lot of money and time. However, all this lost time and money will be valuable for the result you will get in the end. Custom kitchens are perhaps one of the most beautiful that can be found in homes, because it is a matter of implementing the client’s idea in reality, and each of them is special in its way. You will not find two identical kitchens for sure, because every taste of the customers is different. I hope that through these few tips you will be able to achieve what you have imagined. And of course, feel free to ask for help from professionals who will be able to make your dream come true.