In recent times Logo-branded USB flash drives that have been branded with logos and designs have proven to be extremely effective and efficient promotional tools used by many companies. Because of their popularity, the number of companies selling them has also increased significantly. Marketing is so important and USB flash drives are a highly effective means to advertise your logo and branding with no wastage.
In addition, they have numerous other uses in business that you may not have considered before. For instance, USB flash drives have been used by insurance companies wishing to provide their clients with information about new policies in a safe and convenient manner. They can also be used to provide information about the company, its mission statement, and so much more.
Furthermore, USB drives can come in very useful in presentations. For instance, if you are sharing data with another person or group of people who are physically present alongside you, it will be easy for them to save the file using a USB flash drive rather than having to take a printed copy of the presentation. If you want to learn more you can visit mrt3c.
USB flash drives are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and capacities for storage, styles, and levels of quality. Prior to you go out to make a massive purchase of promotional USB flash drives think about these points to assist you in making the best decision for your promotion needs:
Things you need to consider before using Custom USB drives for marketing
- The quality of the product is the main consideration when selecting USB flash drives for promotion. The market is filled with vendors selling low-quality products, including many that are not suitable for the storage of data.
- Poor quality USB flash drives are typically manufactured by companies in China who cut corners or employ unscrupulous manufacturing methods to reduce costs.
- Offering low-quality promotional items can result in disappointment for customers and is sure to damage your brand’s image. To ensure that you are getting the highest quality products, these are the factors to take into consideration when evaluating suppliers’ performance.
- Memory comes in a variety of forms with varying reading and writing speeds as well as data retention capabilities. To get the best results, make sure the manufacturer uses cutting-edge, top-of-the-line memory from reputable component suppliers. Keep an eye out for vendors that claim to give you something amazing for a low price.
- The Metal vs. Plastic Loop for attaching keys A loop of metal at the rear of the USB Flash Drive is preferable to a plastic loop if you want to attach it to a group of keys. Even after moderate usage, plastic loops are susceptible to breaking.
- Quality of Printing is important too. A simple scratch test to check quality can identify how good the printing is. If the print is prone to tearing off, it’s a clear indicator of poor quality print.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification is a standard in quality control. Suppliers who have earned an ISO 9001:2015 certificate have been proven to deliver goods of higher quality and dependability.
Quick Turn Around Time
If you must be able to obtain your customized USB drives within a short period of time, think about the companies with factories of their own. Some suppliers use third parties to manufacture their products, which means that the fulfillment of orders is not their responsibility. Suppliers that have their own manufacturing facilities may generally guarantee a turnaround of fewer than 7 days from the time of formal order confirmation until delivery.
Variety of Styles
Choosing Custom USB flash drives that are suitable for your target audience is critical. Sellers provide a wide array of options in terms of styles, shapes, colors, and capacity to suit individual requirements.
If you want to create an impact with your promotional items ensure the style you choose suits both your customer base as well as your business image.
The price for a customized USB flash drive is usually directly proportional to its storage capacity. Some models are available in capacities of up to 256GB, which can be used for storing large amounts of data. If your goal is to make the product an effective business tool consider providing more storage if you plan to use the USB flash drives for transferring large amounts of data.
You can save money by choosing one of the lower-priced models and creating a more personalized touch with custom brandings, such as engraving or printing.
The cost-per-unit decreases as you increase storage capacity; therefore, if you plan to give out very large quantities consider paying a higher price for better quality.
In addition, depending on your target audience you may want to consider choosing a larger capacity that would be best suited to the needs of clients as well as employees.
When choosing the capacity of your promotional USB make sure you consider the number of data you want to put onto the drives as well as the extra memory space that you would like to reserve for the recipients. It is recommended to allocate at least 1GB of memory space to your recipients.
Note: 1024MB = 1GB.
Consider the Environment
The majority of promotional USB flash drives are made from plastic or metal. Although they have a bad habit of being thrown away, most models can be recycled. A good way to ensure that you’re not adding more waste to landfills is to choose a model with a reversible drive cap, which will not be separated from the USB flash drive.
Also, consider using recycled materials when creating your customized USB drives.
In addition to reusing recycled materials, suppliers of Custom USB Flash Drives have been known to use a variety of methods for ensuring that a greater percentage of a product’s component parts are recycled.
Some manufacturers ensure that the production process is as energy efficient as possible by using equipment that does not require a great deal of power.
USB flash drives are a great tool for business marketers as they make data transfer quick and easy. However, if you want to ensure that your promotional USB drives create the maximum impact on your market, look for suppliers who offer high-quality products and focus on facts and features rather than price alone.