Keep it simple during the week with a no-brainer traybake
- Serves 4
- Preparation time 10 minutes
- Cooking time 30 minutes
- 800g pack chicken drumsticks (we used essential Waitrose British Chicken Drumsticks), skin removed
- ½ tsp hot chilli powder
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 400g sweet potatoes, diced
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/fan 190ºC/gas mark 6.
- Score the chicken flesh with a sharp knife. Mix together the spices, purée, vinegar and three tablespoons of water in a large bowl, and stir in the chicken to coat all over.
- Lay chicken on a baking tray. Add the pepper and sweet potatoes and roast for 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through with no pink meat.
Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose. For more recipe inspiration, click here.