This crisp salad of radishes, sugar snap peas and chicory goes brilliantly with slices of garlicky pork
- Serves 2
- Preparation time 20 minutes
- Cooking time 10 minutes
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Pork Loin Steaks (340g approx)
- 75g radishes, trimmed
- 75g sugar snap peas
- 1 head chicory
- ½ x 20g pack fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp clear honey
- Peel the garlic clove and cut it in half. Rub the cut side all over the pork steaks and season them with freshly ground black pepper. Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
- Place the pork steaks on a grill rack and cook for four to five minutes each side, or until cooked through. Place on a plate and keep warm.
- Finely slice the radishes and cut the sugar snap peas into matchstick-sized strips. Place in a bowl with the finely shredded chicory and chopped coriander. Mix the sesame oil, lemon zest and juice, and honey together and season. Drizzle over the salad.
- Divide the salad between two serving plates and top each with a pork steak cut into thick slices.
Recipe and image courtesy of waitrose.com