BEJAMINA'S TAHINI GRANOLA
- Makes one large batch
- 300g Rolled Oats
- 130ml Honey
- 60ml Sunflower or Coconut Oil
- 3 ½ tbsp Tahini
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 60g Sunflower Seeds
- 70g Blanched Almonds, roughly chopped
- 70g Hazelnuts
- 30g Pistachios, chopped
- 60g Dried Cranberries or any other dried fruit
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 3/170C/150 Fan In a large bowl, mix together the oats, cinnamon, salt, almonds, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds. Set aside.
- Add the honey, oil, tahini and vanilla to a small saucepan and heat until it's all combined
- Pour the honey mixture into the oats and stir until everything is coated.
- Pour the mix onto a lined baking tray and bake for 40-45 minutes stirring halfway until the granola has browned.
- Leave to cool completely (the granola will harden as it cools), before mixing in the dried fruit and pistachios and then transfer to a jar or Tupperware.
To learn more about The Sister Table, visit their website.